- Suitable for assembly of critical part and for mass production lines.
- Preventing over torque with the primary click and secondary caution click. (Two step motion)
- When you feel the reaction of the click, tightening is completed. Even if bolt
tightening is continued, over torque will not occur unless the wrench
break does not exceed further 14 degree.
- Open end spanner, ring, square drive, ratchet and hex heads can be used as needed. A cost saving wrench.
- Easy torque setting by graduation.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class A.
- Not for inspection purposes.