Changes in bolt tightening that occur over time can be detected by ultrasonic nondestructive tests. Application
- For measuring axial bolt tension and determing tightening torque.
- Color display.
- Compact, light weight, suitable on the operation of field.
- With variety of functions - lamination of wave, wave detection change, AGC (auto gain control) etc.
- Bolt dimension is modified by graphic and dimension input is displayed in red.
- Interactive communication to PC.
- Auto temperature compensation is available to connect option thermometer on TT2000C, TT2000M in the limit of -40 - 200℃. Measurement at 60℃ and more requires the sensor for high temperature.
- Communication function by RS232C is available only for TT2000C, TT2000M.
- Composite output, alarm output, encoder input are available to use multi connector box supplied for TT2000M or battery built-in case for option.
- DC12V is only available to use with portable battery or battery built-in case of option.