Analog torque meter for measuring bottle cap tightening, spring force, etc. Application
- For checking torque on bottle caps, starting torque test, strength test, and twisting test etc.
- Analog version of TME model. Bi-directional operation.
- Equipped with 4 poles that can change positions according to the object's shape and hold it firmly during testing.
- No need to fix the tester on the table with bolts, which gives greater portability.
- Models with "-S" is equipped with a memory pointer, which captures and indicates the peak torque.
- With the optional calibration equipment, the torque tester can be calibrated at the customer side.
- Certificate of CUD (Color Universal Design) acquired by CUDO (Color Universal Design Organization) for user-friendly design regardless of individual color vision difference (Color Blind Friendly Design).
- "-S" model is provided with memory pointer.