Reaction torque sensors. Application
- Measurement of torque tools, and nutrunner check.
- Fixed type torque sensors.
- Reaction type torque transducer that measures output of torque tools.
- When a nutrunner is measured, test piece model TP (option), which absorbs impact applied to TCF, is used to simulate joint characteristics for measuring precise torque.
- Suitable for installation into special machine, like preload detection.
- Over torque protection stopper is built-in.
- Drill chuck, and TTF table (options) expands measuring applications.
- Cable is supplied as standard accessory.
- Not available for impact wrenches and impulse wrenches.