World's smallest, high accuracy and easy to operate. Ideal for checking nutrunner torque output. Application
- Torque output checking for multi-spindle nutrunner.
- Torque output checking for pneumatic angle nutrunner.
- Torque inspection by retightening or loosing measuring method.
- World's smallest rechargeable rotary torque meter. (PATENTED)
- Since ST model is wireless, ST model can be installed into body of rotation.
- Torque can easily be checked by attaching ST to nutrunner.
- Measuring data can be counted automatically for up to 100 readings.
- Maximum value, minimum value and average value among measurement data is displayed.
- Data can be transferred to a printer or PC through an infrared receiver (option) or USB cable.
- If the extension bar (option) is used with ST, calibration of multiple spindle nut runner can be economically performed.
- 2 hours' recharging gives 10 hours of continuous use.
- Do not use ST for impact wrench or impulse wrench check.
- For infrared data transfer, use DATA TANK (R-DT999).
- Protector cover is attached to ST500N and ST1000N.
- Standard Accessories: AC battery charger (BC-4), C-type plug, Leak-prevention plug, Carrying case.