Used for any tightening operation such as mass production, maintenance, etc.
The rotary slip clutch has reduces the possibility of over-torque. Application
- Used for any tightening operation.
- RTDLS is for error-proofing (POKAYOKE) purpose.
- Rotary slip clutch mechanism.
- Preventing over-torque by "slipping" when more force is applied beyond set torque.
- Toggle clutch type torque detection mechanism ensures accuracy and long durability.
- Easy torque adjustment.
- Locking mechanism prevents the change of torque while in use.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789 Type II Class D.
- RTDLS series (120CN - 500CN) are added for error-proofing purpose.
- For RTD260CN, 500CN, preset hook spanner is supplied as standard accessory.
- For RTD120CN, 260CN, resin grip is supplied as standard accessory.
- Standard bit, 6.35 HEX is available.