- For assembly and mass production.
- Preset type
- Preset type with ring head.
- Ring head does not slip while in use. Suitable for tightening in a confined space.
- RSP has no graduations. Torque is set internally along with a torque tester. Workers
can not change torque setting so there can be no accidental change while in use.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- Wide variety of capacities and head sizes.
- Resin grip provides easy operation and user comfort.
(for model RSP8N-67N only)
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class B.
- Tolerance of the width is based JIS B4650.
- When ordering, indicate head size required.
- Not for inspection purposes.
- For the wrench limit switch.
- A torque wrench tester is necessary for torque setting.
Please specify required set torque when you order.
- Customized wrench is available upon request.