- For assembly and mass-production.
- Preset type
- QSP has no graduations. Torque is set internally along with a torque tester. Workers
can not change torque setting so there can be no accidental change while in use.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- The ratchet head features 24 teeth accurately ground to provide durability and creates
movement at 15 degree intervals which allows for gear ease of tightening in confined spaces.
- Rasin grip provides easy operation and user comfort. (Only models QSP25N3-140N3, other
models with knurled grip.)
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789 Type
II Class B.
- MH knurled handle version added to line-up.
- Adjusting tools for QSP and QSP3 are different
Conventional type adjusting tool for QSP cannot be used for QSP3.
- Not for inspection purpose.
- For the wrench with limit switch, Click here.
- A torque wrench tester is necessary for torque setting. Please specify required set torque when you order.