- For eliminating missed tightening.
- Cord type torque wrench with limit switch.
- When the set torque reaches, the toggle works, and at the same time the limit
switch sends a signal.
- Connects CNA-4mk2, count checker which tracks tightened bolts.
- Torque verification system can be set up to alert worker to missed bolts.
- Durable curled cable is used as LS torque wrench.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class A.
- Wireless Pokayoke transmitter FH256MC can be loaded on the torque wrenches listed below.
- Refer to base model series for specs.
- K-44 female connector is optional.
- Limit switches can be installed on other click type torque wrenches.
- Limit switch specification is AC/DC 30V below 1A.
- Female connector for LS cable is not supplied as standard accessory.