- Suitable for working conditions such as field, with oil, chemicals or lubricants.
- Metal handle type of QL.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- The ratchet head features 24 teeth accurately ground to provide durability and creates
movement at 15 degree intervals which allows for gear ease of tightening in confined spaces.
- Easy torque setting by graduation.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class A.
- QL-MH model is available to use in Russia. Click here to see the "GOST-R"