- For a wide range of bolts and fasteners.
- A standard type for bolt tightening applications.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- The ratchet head features 24 teeth accurately ground to provide durability and
creates movement at 15 degree intervals which allows for
gear ease of tightening in confined spaces.
- Easy torque setting by graduation.
- Resin grip provides easy operation and user comfort. (Model QL25N-280N)
- E-type models are with an extension handle.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of
ISO6789 Type II Class A.
- QL/QLE models are available to use in Russia. Click here to see the "GOST-R" certificate.
- QL100N-3/8 with 3/8 inch square drive is newly added to the range (Dec1st, 2011 onward)
- For QLE550N-2100N, adjusting tool is supplied as standard accessory.
- QL1.5N4-12N4, 420N, QLE550N-2100N are with knurled handle.
- Not for inspection purposes.
- For QL with limit switch.