- Tightening and inspection
- F model with ratchet.
- Light weight, easy-to-read dial and suitable for inspection.
- Graduated in clockwise and counterclockwise.
- The ratchet head features 24 teeth accurately ground to provide
durability and creates movement at 15 degree intervals which
allows for gear ease of tightening in confined spaces.
- Since the unique tapered beam keeps internal stress constant and does
not generate any friction, the wrench is durable.
- QF60N-420N. Memory pointer is standard. The other model's memory
pointer are produced upon request.
- For QFR model is applied by winch or lever block, mechanical loading type.
- For QFR models memory pointer is equipped as standard.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration
procedures of ISO6789 Type I Class A.