- Assembly and mass-production.
- Interchangeable head version of QSP.
- Preset type.
- CSP has no graduations. Torque is set internally along with a torque tester. Workers
can not change torque setting so there can be no accidental change while in use.
- Cost saving type torque wrench, using various interchangeable heads, such as open
end spanner head, ring head, square drive head, ratchet head, hex head, etc.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- Resin grip provides easy operation and user comfort.
(Only models CSP25N3-140N3, other models with knurled grip.)
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class B.
Attention of PH specifications
- Overall length does not include interchangeable head.
- Adjusting tools for CSP and CSP3 are different.
CSP3 uses: #930, #931 adjusting tools
CSP uses: #310 - 316 thrustring tools
- Not for inspection purposes.
- For the wrench with limit switch, Click here.
- A torque wrench tester is necessary for torque setting. Please specify required
set torque when you order.
- When ordering, please specify model name and required set torque.
- As for adjustable type, PHL type is available.