- For tightening many kinds of bolts on the production line.
- Interchangeable head of version PQL type.
- When torque is set, it can not be changed except by using a hex key. Worker
cannot easily change torque setting.
- Open end spanner, ring, square drive, ratchet and hex heads can be used as needed.
A cost saving wrench.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- Easy torque setting by graduation.
- With resin grip.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class A.
- Overall length does not include interchangeable head.
- Interchangeable heads are optional.
- PH type interchangeable head is not available for this model.
- Hex key is supplied as standard accessory.
- Not for inspection purpose.
- For PCL with limit switch.