Light weight battery operated torque driver. Application
- For mass production and construction field.
- Battery version of AUR model.
- Compact size and high power.
- Battery operated (DC9.6V, 12V) and wireless type, easy to carry.
- Quick and easy torque setting with torque graduation.
- Easy torque measurement by torque wrench tester.
- HATFM wireless type can be connected to CNA-4mk2 (option) to eliminate missed tightening.
- HATR-type: used for both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Torque accuracy is based upon static torque by torque wrench tester.
- Hexagon key is supplied as standard accessory.
- Support handle is supplied as standard accessory for HAT25N, HATFM25N, HATR25N and HATRFM25N.
- A battery is included. Battery charger is an optional accessory.
- Please use an impact socket.
- Counter clockwise has no torque control, for loosening purpose only.