Digital controller with capability to control up-to four spindle nut runners. Application
- Display and controller for strain gauge sensor.
- Torque display, "OK" or "NG" judgment, control and data processing can be performed with built-in micro computer.
- Micro computer displays torque, judges, "OK" or "NG", controls signal and transfers data of each sensor up to 4 sensors in the nut runners.
- The judgment result of "OK" or "NG" can be transmitted to lamp or external output.
- Data can be downloaded to PC or printer.
- The software can easily be modified to meet various requirements.
- Standard software, display of tightening torque and judgment of "OK" or "NG" are available.
- However, one spindle is only available for basic hardware, and for additional spindle, the extra board is required.
- Up-to 4 spindles are available.