Digital torque wrench tester with data processing capabilities. Application
- To calibrate or adjust torque wrenches.
- Digital type.
- Since measurements are performed by setting the torque wrench horizontally, wrench weight correction is not necessary.
- Easy to operate with the "Auto Zero" function.
- Since loads can be correctly applied to the effective length of the torque wrench with the loading device errors caused by improper application of force are considerably reduced.
- Data memory capacity up to 99 readings. Sampling number of stored data, a maximum value (Hi), a minimum value (Lo) and a mean value can be displayed.
- RS232C output allows for transmitting the data into a PC or a printer.
- Power source: AC100V - 240V, available for battery pack.
- DOTE3-G has all 3 torque units in one (Newton, Metric, and American).
- Standard Accessories : AC adapter (BA-3)
Socket (except DOTE200N3, DOTE500N3 models)