After provisional tightening by an air motor at high speed, final torque set is performed manually. Application
- For large bolt tightening such as bridges, construction, construction machinery, etc.
- Electric version of AP model.
- Automatic torque converter enables stable bolt tightening high speed for provisional tightening and low speed for final precise tightening.
- DAP can be used with AC100V power source.
- Easy torque adjustment with graduation.
- Unlock device releases all reaction forces which prevents the removal of the tool after the bolt has been driven to the desired torque.
- Reaction force is automatically and safely absorbed in any position with a universal reaction arm.
- Since the reaction arm rotates free, the positioning can easily be made by moving the reaction arm.
- Two types are available, A-type: clockwise direction B-type: both of clockwise and counterclockwise direction. Counterclockwise has no torque control, for loosening purpose only.
- The length of power cable: 2.5m.
- Reaction arm is sold separately.
- Reaction arm, universal or shell type is required when operating DAP models.
- Please use an impact socket.