- For tightening inspection (one-way communication)
- For assembly use (bi-directional communication)
- Transmits the tightened data by Bluetooth. Accuracy}1%.
- If PC is compliant with Bluetooth, it can be used as receiver and no dedicated
receiver is required.
- '-BTS(one-way communication model) is for inspection purpose. By directly sending data
to PC, machine error and human error can be prevented while simplifying the process management.
- '-BTD (bi-directional communication model) is designed for assembly process. Torque value
setting (upper limit, lower limit) can be set on PC through pre-installed data
mangement software (separately sold).
- Since the upper limit and lower limt can be set on digital basis, a single -BTD model
can cover the functions of 3 or more QSP models when it requires
3 different tightening torque values.
- The product is compliant with NIHON TEREC (Japan), FCC(USA), and EU (CE R&TTE) and
it can be used only in following designated countries: Japan, USA, and EU.. Please
consult TOHNICHI for possible usage in other countries.