This meter directly measures bolt tension and is used to determine optimum tightening torque. Application
- Measure bolt tension to determine optimal torque.
- Ideal for design and engineering.
- The tension is directly measured while the bolt is tightened. The optimum tightening torque can be determined.
- By combining the meter with the torque wrench, the meter is used for various applications, such as measurements of bolt strength and torque coefficient, etc.
- The hydraulic system meter is very durable and robust instrument. Since the shock absorber has been assembled in the hydraulic circuit, it is available for impact and impulse wrenches.
- One set of bushings and plates are supplied as standard accessory to adapt to standard test bolts.
- BTM400K is a compact and portable meter, especially designed for tension verification test of torsia type high tension bolts in the construction field.
- High strength hexagon bolts for friction grip joints are used in the table above.
- Plates, bushings, spanner for plate, bolts for plates are supplied as standard accessory.
- Bushing and plate sets for M22 and M24 torsia bolts are supplied as standard accessories.
- Other bushing and plate sets are supplied on request.