- Assembly and mass-production.
- Bi-directional version of QSP.
- Preset type
- Available for tightening both left and right threaded bolts.
- BQSP has no graduations. Torque is set internally along with a torque tester.
Workers can not change torque setting so there can be no accidental change while in use.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- Resin grip provides easy operation and user comfort. (Only models BQSP25N-140N,
other models with knurled grip. )
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class B.
- BQSP3 has been upgraded to BQSP5 to enhance durability.
- Not for inspection purposes.
- A torque wrench tester is necessary for torque setting. Please specify required
set torque when you order.
- The set torque value should be the same for clockwise and counter clockwise directions.
- BQSP3 is upgraded to BQSP5 to enhance durability (2011.09.21-)