- Assembly and mass-production.
- Interchangeable head type of BQSP.
- Preset type.
- BCSP has no graduations. Torque is set internally along with a torque tester. Workers
can not change torque setting so there can be no accidental change while in use.
- Available for tightening both left and right threaded bolts.
- Cost saving type torque wrench, using various interchangeable heads, such as open
end spanner head, ring head, square drive head, ratchet head, hex head, etc.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- Resin grip provides easy operation and user comfort.
(Only models BCSP25N-140N, other models with knurled grip. )
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class B.
- BCSP3 has been upgraded to BCSP5 with increased durability.
- Overall length does not include interchangeable head.
- Interchangeable heads are optional.
- Not for inspection purposes.
- A torque wrench tester is necessary for torque setting. Please specify
required set torque when you order.
- The set torque value should be the same for both directions.
- BCSP3 has been upgraded to BCSP5 with increased durability (2011.09.21-)