High speed and high torque, with graduation Application
- For plastic screws and tapping screws.
- For mass production and assembly.
- High speed and precise tightening by pressing a trigger.
- Easy torque adjustment with graduation.
- Fluctuation of the air pressure will not affect the accuracy and repeatability.
- Small reaction force when set torque is reached.
- LS-type has an added feature of a limit switch that detects missed tightening by connecting to CNA-4mk2 count checker.
- Torque adjust key and Hexagon wrench are supplied as standard accessory.
- For AUR (LS) 25N, support handle and open end wrench are supplied as standard accessory.
- Double ended bit #3 bit (HEX.6.35) is supplied as standard accessory for AUR (LS) 5N.
- Bits are optional except for #3 bit.
- AUR12.5N, 25N have a fixed square drive (9.53mm).
- Counter clockwise has no torque control, for loosening purpose only.