Digital Torque Gauge. Application
- To check the torque of a small motor.
- For torque checking of a small screwdriver.
- Suited for measuring small torque for precision machines, electronic instruments, and for assembly work.
- Digital torque gauge integrated with the digital display.
- Hand-held type micro capacity torque meter capable for bi-directional use.
- The display is combined with the main body to maximize usability.
- Equipped with a stopper to prevent over-torque.
- Up to 999 measured data storable.
- Data can be transferred directly to PC through USB interface.
- A coin shaped lithium batter (CR2450) allows 10-hour continuous operation with 4-step residual battery indicator.
- Compliant with CE marking and RoHS directive.
- Table Attachment is available as option to use ATGE-G fixed on it.