After provisional tightening by an air motor at high speed, final torque set is performed manually. Application
- For large bolt tightening, such as construction machinery.
- Automatic torque converter enables stable bolt tightening high speed for provisional tightening and low speed for final precise tightening.
- Fluctuation of the air pressure does not affect the accuracy and repeatability.
- Easy torque adjustment with graduation.
- Unlock device releases all reaction forces which prevents the removal of the tool after the bolt has been driven to the desired torque.
- Reaction force is automatically and safely absorbed in any position with a universal reaction arm.
- Since the reaction arm rotates free, the positioning can easily be made by moving the reaction arm.
- Reaction arm, universal or shell type is required when operating AP models.
- Reaction arm is sold separately.
- Please use the impact sockets for AP.
- Hexagon wrench is supplied as standard accessory.