AMRD/BMRD For Fine Screw, Rotary Slip and Adjustable Torque Driver
For tightening fine screws (M1-M2). Application
- For watches, precision electronic equipment, computer, etc.
- For fine screws.
- A feature toggle type torque detection mechanism ensures accuracy and long durability.
- Preventing over-torque by "slipping" when more force is applied beyond set torque.
- Rotary slip clutch type.
- Easy torque adjustment.
- Used for steady precision operations with finger touch structure.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789 Type II Class D.
- American models are available upon request.
- Bits for AMRD are supplied from only Tohnichi.
- Standard bit, 6.35 HEX is available for BMRD.